All for Fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making it the best for everyone! ^^

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queensland online dating - Come and take it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bendigod

Queensland online dating  - Come and take it Empty
PostSubject: Queensland online dating - Come and take it   Queensland online dating  - Come and take it EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 am

singles in Darwin free online dating - Come check me out! My name is Sherlyn WORTHAM
Queensland online dating  - Come and take it Sydney1 Queensland online dating  - Come and take it Sydney2 Queensland online dating  - Come and take it Sydney3 Queensland online dating  - Come and take it Sydney4
I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. singles in Mount Gambier free online dating singles in Tasmania free online dating singles in Melton free online dating singles in Gladstone free online dating Rockingham online dating It's quite simple, I'm looking for a single, professional male for dating & possible long-term relationship. Race is unimportant. Humor, intelligence, & loyalty are greatly appreciated qualities. Please do not message me if you are married or separated, looking for a fwb or nsa relationship, or have 5 kids. I like a very manly man. Just with a softside. Smile Im not into headgames either. Im too old for that Banana. I like forwardness and honesty and want a guy who believes in the same. ready to live on the wild side as far as sex....if ur married step to the side..if ur strong and forceful...come on up front...if you dont use condoms where have u been! protection is a must with me! just looking to have a good time with no strings attached. I like to go out with friends and party, live life to the fullest and always have fun! Email me if you want to know more about me! I need a guy who loves is family and is a great friend. Who likes to traveel trying new things and go to new places. Who haave some of the same intrest but who is also his own person. Who likes to spend quality time but who isn't clingy. Just a FUN guy who will make me smile who has a good heart and APPRECIATES A GOOD WOMAN. I am big on family! They are the world to me. I love to give back wether a relationship, work, church, or school. I am a sponge open to new information; I love to learn and am looking for a man to teach me new things and fall in love!
Back to top Go down

Queensland online dating - Come and take it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All for Fun :: Forum Games-
Jump to: